Job Title: Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
Job Location: United Kingdom
Experience: 4 – 5 yrs.
Industry Type: Banking / Financial Services
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures of the Company and its related activities to assure compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
- Manages day-to-day operation of the compliance and MLRO function, including oversight of implementation and adherence to the Compliance Manual of the Company /Group
- Provision of advice and assistance to the Company on compliance and anti-money laundering matters
- Develops a regular monitoring procedures and practices to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal systems of control and measures implemented by the Company
- Develops and updates a regulatory and statutory reporting program and liaises with departments within the Company and/or Group and third party service providers to ensure timely and accurate regulatory reporting
- Maintains compliance registers as required by statutory and regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of changes in applicable laws and regulations and provide guidance to the Company and to the Group on proposed regulatory changes
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved;
- Collaborates and liaises with internal departments, regulators, authorities and external service providers to resolve legal and compliance issues
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Prepare reports on a regular basis, to the Directors and the Head of Compliance, on the compliance and anti-money laundering matters
- Develop an effective training programs, including appropriate introductions to new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers
• Holder of a Bachelor Degree
• At least four to five years of related experience in bank/ money exchange field
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of AML Laws and Regulation / FATF Recommendations of Central Bank of UK.
- Persuasive communicator.
- Reliable, precise, well organized.
- Dynamic, committed and a team player.
- Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in working with us kindly upload your resume in the below link: http://www.gccexchange.com/career-money-laundering-officer-uk