GCC Mobile App: Known to be one of the pioneers of the exchange industry, GCC Exchange has opened a new chapter in the customer interaction by launching a smart user-friendly mobile app. Infused with real-time information processing, the mobile app allows its users to gain helpful insights on the recent developments from the world of GCC Exchange.
With a user-friendly interface as its fundamental feature, the mobile app facilitates a steady flow of information pertaining to the real -time fluctuation in currency rates, promotions, policy developments, branch locations, new products updates and much more. Thus, as a user of this app, here’s a list of benefits that you are entitled to:
- Branch Locator: Hassle free location of the nearest GCC Exchange branch.
- Currency Rates: Real-time currency rate updates that help you to deal with currency rate fluctuations.
- Currency Converter: In mere clicks, you can easily convert your currency to the desired currency.
- Products & Services: The mobile app hosts all the services offered by GCC Exchange, right from Bank transfers, WPS, Currency Exchange, Instant Money Transfers to Demand Drafts.
- Promotional Updates: You can stay updated about latest promotional offers of GCC Exchange.
- Latest News: GCC Exchange’s mobile app provides you with the latest credible news stories.
- Transaction Tracker: Customers can track the status of their transactions done.
- WPS Salary Tracker: Using this feature our WPS customers can now track their Pay Slip and Salary Statement.
“At GCC Exchange, we noticed that our customers and patrons had to refer to numerous news sources to get information regarding Daily Exchange Rates, Branch Network, Services offered etc. Thus, to make it simpler, we have successfully developed this mobile app that provides the exchange industry news right at their fingertips ” said Mr. Alex Fernandes, Head -Digital Development and Communications GCC Exchange. While the entire team of GCC Exchange is eagerly waiting for the positive feedback from their customers, the work of raising the bar for customer interaction is already in progress.