Job Title: Senior Branch Managers
Experience: Minimum 5 years as a Branch Manager
Skills: Proficient in both Foreign Currency and Remittance business
Industry Type: Exchange House
Job Location: Dubai,UAE
- Supervising the performance of Head Teller , Cashiers and Branch Service Representatives (BSR), to ensure optimum productivity and high quality service to customers, so as to achieve the goals of the branch.
- Responsible of monitoring overall branch performance, like (target v/s achievement, staff allocation & productivity, Training staffs, MIS reports, Income & Expenses etc.)
- Give direction and leadership, strategize, look into the operational and managerial functions.
- Responsible for growing customer base, customers and business relationships through internal and external marketing programs.
- Responsible for Cash and Security Documents and also ensuring that the optimum cash balance is maintained at all times.
- Ensure Internal Control procedures are in place at all times.
- Review and authorize all documents (originals and scanned) pertaining to New Account opening, Remittances, Foreign Currencies etc. before forwarding it to H.O. for processing.
- Responding to inquiries from AML Unit in a timely manner
- Responding to Internal / External Audit queries in a timely manner, ensuring that the discrepancies pointed out by them are corrected immediately
- Maintain good public relations with customers and the community.
- Managing difficult situations with customers and providing them with a resolution, information or additional options.
- Reporting of any untoward incident to the related department heads and top management
- Conducting timely branch meetings to discuss the strategies for achieving the branch targets.
- Responsible for Control over Stationery usage and safe-keeping of security items such as Demand Drafts, Managers Cheques, Branch’s stamps, etc.
- Managing team and getting the daily activities report from them at the end of the day.
- MIS reporting to the Directors
- Other duties as assigned.