- Candidates having prior experience in Buying/Selling of physical foreign currency will be given preference.
- Applicants applying for the post should be Residing/Resident of Singapore.
Job Title: Branch Manager – Singapore
Job Location: Singapore
Experience: 5 – 6 years .
Industry Type: Banking / Financial Services
Oversee all facets of the company’s Daily Operations including Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Client Acquisition and Retention
- Define the company vision and conduct in-depth long and short-term strategic planning in accordance with the overarching principles of continuous performance improvement and stellar customer service.
- Ensuring market share growth in Singapore and achieve yearly and strategic business budgets.
- Develop organizational strategic business plan and translate the same to yearly business plans and departmental objectives.
- Lead the constant organization drive and focus to achieve supreme customer acquisition, retention and regain levels through innovative process, people and product drives.
- Develop remittance and foreign currency services and take lead role in modeling, test marketing and commercialization of products.
- Identify network expansion and existing branch relocation possibilities through market research.
- Lead new product, drawee banking ,forex partner addition ,new revenue vertical additions, process, policy, governance risk management frame works and its management.
Responsible for brand positioning and marketing communication which ensures brand acceptance across all key expatriate segments representing affluent, mid and lower customer segments.
- Provide line management leadership directives for Marketing, Sales, Operations, Anti Money laundering, Compliance, Finance and Accounts, Product Innovation and Human Resource departments.
Develop and implement cost optimization models and procedures in the operational system.
- System and process development to ensure strict compliance of AML and other regulatory directives.
- Develop effective relationship with all key regulators, strategic partners, media representatives, corporate customers and industry peer group.
Areas of special interest includes academic updates on global migration and remittance trend, migrant population consumer behavior and spent pattern ,blue-collared labour segment in Singapore market.
- Organizational leadership and total P&L responsibility.
- Compiling and Reporting to the Directors with timely and accurate information
• Holder of a Bachelor Degree
• At least 5-6 years of related experience in Banking/Financial Services
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Persuasive communicator.
- Reliable, precise, well organized.
- Dynamic, committed and a team player.
- Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Microsoft/Open Office skills
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Numerical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in working with us kindly upload your resume in the below link: http://www.gccexchange.com/career-branch-manager-singapore